Haven't you always wanted to find a hidden treasure? We don't claim that it will be easy with our treasure hunt magnet. But this fishing magnet named “David 30” does open up enormous possibilities for you:
- Fish a lost Euro coin out of a river.
- Search the beach or ocean for metal pieces that have washed-up.
- Recover a cannonball from an old well shaft.
- Retrieve a lost piece of metal from a drain.
The treasure hunt magnet has a diameter of 30 mm, a height of 50 mm, and weighs 250 g. Thanks to the rounded edges, this magnet doesn't get caught as often and slides off obstacles. The included nylon rope is 5 mm thick and approx. 15 m long. Simply pull it through the existing opening on the retrieving magnet and secure it with a knot.
Alternative attachment method: An internal thread is located on the opposite side of the magnet. Use it to screw in an eyebolt M6 (not included in the delivery) and tie the rope to the eyebolt. Or attach the fishing magnet to a telescopic rod. This option is ideal if you want to use the magnet in the sand, silt or near the shore.
Included in the delivery
Treasure hunter magnet David 30 and 15 m long nylon rope.
- Magnets are not a toy, and careless handling can lead to injuries! So please make sure you familiarise yourself with the safety tips for neodymium magnets.
- Be extremely careful in areas where there may be unexploded bombs!
- If you really do find a treasure, you are usually not entitled to keep it - follow the legal regulations!
- You can find additional information in our FAQ about magnet fishing